Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
NutraPro Virgin Cod Liver Oil 8fl oz
NutraPro Virgin Cod Liver oil is a natural source of healthy omega 3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) and vitamins A and D. DHA is vital to the health and development of the brain. EPA supports the health of the heart and supports healthy blood pressure levels. Vitamin D is necessary for strong bones and teeth while Vitamin A supports healthy eyes and a strong immune system. As you can see cod liver oil is essential for the overall health of the body. Most do not consume fish often enough and it is not usually guaranteed pure and natural. NutraPro Virgin Cod Liver Oil is an easy and safe way to get all the health benefits of cod liver oil on a daily basis. NutraPro Virgin Cod Liver Oil contains:
Health Benefits of Cod Liver Oil:
- DHA- approximately 350 mg per serving
- EPA- approximately 250 mg per serving
- Vitamin A approximately 2500 iu per serving
- Vitamin D- approximately 250 iu per serving
Benefits of NutraPro brand
- Promotes healthy teeth, bones, and joints.
- Supports a Strong Immune System.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports Cardiovascular Health.
- Helps with Vision, Brain & Nerve Function.
- Supports Skin, Hair & Nail Health.
- Made from wild Norwegian Arctic cod from the purest sea water.
- Processed within 24 hours in effective and gentle manner.
- Separated from fresh cod fish livers using cold pressed purifying technologies without the use of chemicals.
- Regularly tested for freshness and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory.
- Proven to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- Available unflavored or with a hint of organic peppermint oil and/or lemon oil.
Suggested Use and Dosage
- Take 1/2 a teaspoon (2.5 ml) daily.
- Shake well before use.
- One bottle contains approximately 95 servings.
- Suggested to take with High Vitamin Butter Oil. (NutraPro High Vitamin Butter Oil provides an important synergistic affect aiding in absorption and uptake.)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemic, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
- Keep opened bottle refrigerated and use within 3 months.
- The shelf life is 18 months from the date of packaging if the product is stored in the unopened original container at or below 20° C, protected from light. Therefore it is not necessary to cool the product during transport.
*Some people find the taste, smell, and texture of cod liver oil to be offensive. Sorry, Perfect Supplements does not take returns on any open cod liver oil products. RETURNS ON UNOPENED BOTTLES ONLY!