Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Dr. Mercola Krill Oil for Kids Capsules (60 per bottle)
All the benefits of Dr. Mercola Krill Oil specially designed in a smaller dosage and smaller capsule for a child’s smaller body. Krill Oil is known to promote healthy joint, brain and heart functions, along with a variety of other incredible health benefits. Krill Oil contains high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), phospholipids, and astaxanthin.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy brain functioning and help maintain cognitive and mental health. These fatty Acids decrease swelling, lower cholesterol, and make blood platelets less sticky, reducing the risk of clots.
- Phospholipids are the most effect and quickest way to deliver fatty acids directly to your cells. They also protect cells from free radicals making krill more bioavailable than other fish oil products. Phospholipids also help the body keep the appropriate ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty levels.
- Astaxanthin oil is also found in krill and may help with treatment of various cognitive and mental health issues.
Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- Supports a healthy heart
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function and development
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports your immune system
- Boosts your antioxidant and omega-3 levels
- Supports healthy joints and overall joint comfort
- Can help ease painful menstrual periods
Why Take Krill instead of Fish Oil
- Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain they are virtually free from the pollutants and toxins that can be found in other fish
- Fish oil tends to be weaker in antioxidant content
- Fish oil is more Susceptible to spoilage and can be highly perishable
Why Dr. Mercola Brand
Dr.Mercola brand processing is Marine Stewardship Council certified (Boat to plate certification)– This means every step of the process is audited, tested and recorded which provides traceability of all krill products from its direct source.
- Dr.Mercola Krill are harvested in a eco-friendly way that ensures the sustainability of Antarctic krill and other marine life
- Dr.Mercola Uses their own Patent-Pending Harvesting Method that ensures the highest quality krill oil. Harvested krill is moved from the water to tanks on the boat while still alive (not typical for other companies) which allows for the freshest processing of delicate krill.
- Encapsulation techniques provide best quality and a longer shelf-life
- Smaller capsule sizes makes it easy to take and digest
Directions for Use and Storage Info
Take two capsules daily with first meal. Do not expose to temperatures higher than 100 degrees or lower than 50 degrees. Do not store in the freezer or refrigerator. Keep out of direct sunlight or exposure to heat.
Side effects when first taking product may include gassiness, fishy taste, nausea and loose stools.
*Warning* If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants DO NOT use Krill Oil. Do not give to infants. Do not take directly before or after a surgery. Consult with a doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.