Nutra-Pro International Organic Grass-Fed High Vitamin Butter Oil
To get the best quality butter oil supplement you must start with the best quality sources. All natural, quality butter from free-range grass fed cows is rich in beneficial vitamins and minerals like:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K-2
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid
The most acclaimed health benefit of butter oil is its ability to further accentuate the bio-available nutrients of other products, like extra virgin cod liver oil. When butter oil is combined with other healthy oils it helps the body absorb and use the beneficial properties at peak levels. Unfortunately most butter today is over processed and the nutrients are compromised by GMO¬ís, fillers and preservatives. Other health benefits of high vitamin butter oil are:
- Naturally rich in vitamins (A, E, & K)
- Contains wound healing properties.
- Prevents tooth decay and strengthens bones.
- Softens and nourishes the skin.
- Contains anti-aging properties.
- Helps regularize bowel movements and relieve constipation.
Nutra-Pro Brand Benefits:
- Made From Certified Organic 100% Grass-Fed Milk, a product of fresh non-homogenized milk from cows grazing in lush green pastures.
- 100% Pure oil is extracted from the dairy cream & processed minimally to preserve nutrients, freshness, aroma & color.
- Smooth buttery taste
- No Salt, Preservatives/Flavors/Colors added.
- Gluten and Gela tin free.
- Lactose Free
- Casein Free
Suggested Use and Storage:
- Take 2 teaspoons daily
- In one 13oz jar (368g) there are 74 teaspoons. Taking 2-3 tsp. a day will last you for apprx. 4 weeks.
- In one 28oz jar (794g) there are 158 teaspoons. Taking 2-3 tsp. a day will last you for apprx. 9 weeks.
- An un-opened jar can be stored under refrigeration for up to 3 years. Opened jars do not require refrigeration while in use, unless it is during the summer time or very warm in your kitchen. Under these conditions, you may want to keep it in the refrigerator. Once opened it will last for approximately 3 months, but shelf life can be extended by freezing it. Keep the lid closed at all times and use a clean dry spoon each time you take Grass-fed Butter Oil out.