Organic 3 Yeastbiotic (Saccharomyces boulardii) - 120 Capsules (Sorry, 60 Count is no longer available)
Research has found that the probiotic yeast S. boulardii can support healthy intestinal functioning and can help alleviate discomfort of an array of intestinal issues including antibiotic-associated diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, traveler's diarrhea and more.
Organic3 Yeastbiotic Formula
- Custom probiotic formula designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people
- Contains 150 mg Saccharomyces boulardii supplying 3+ billion CFUs
- Other Ingredients include cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
- Freeze-dried to maintain maximum potency and viability.
- No allergens or fillers
- Made in the USA
Health Benefits Include
- Helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal walls
- Clinically proven to stop diarrhea caused by antibiotics
- Can be taken along with antibacterial antibiotics without adversely affecting its potency and efficacy.
- Can also combat bacterial, parasite and fungal infections
Dosage and Suggest Use
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily for systemic yeast overgrowth.
- May be taken prior to, during or immediately following a course of antibiotics.
- Yeastbiotic is most effective when taken in two to three week increments followed by a break of one to two weeks.
- Therapeutic probiotics such as GutPro® and Primal Gut may intensify Yeastbiotic's" effectiveness.
- If you are experiencing discomfort as a result of excessive yeast die-off, lower your probiotic dose.
- Smaller doses of Yeastbiotic may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule and taking a portion of the contents (the powder will appear white with brown specs).
- For long-term storage, keep refrigerated.