Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO)
Polluted waters and the distaste for fish are inhibiting people of the extreme health benefits of fish oils, especially cod liver oil. Fish oil supplements are a great way to get the health benefits you need, and have been around for generations. By providing you with the purest form possible you can get all the healthy vitamins without the fear of pollutants or actually having to cook and eat fish!
The deep blue oceans and lakes surrounded by beautiful mountains in Northern Norway are some of the cleanest and purest ocean waters in the world. This is where the wild fresh fish used for (EVCLO) are sourced. The oil from the liver of these real Norwegian cod fish is extracted in the most beneficial and least refined ways possible to protect the environment and provide us with the highest quality product. EVCLO is rich in
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO)
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin D3 (145 - 389 IU per teaspoon)
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin A (2171 - 2962 IU per teaspoon)
- EPA (Approx. 510 mg/teaspoon)
- DHA (Approx. 700 mg/teaspoon)
Why Rosita’s Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Supports neurological health and brain development*
- Has anti-inflammatory properties*
- Supports reproductive system*
- Beneficial for cardiovascular health*
- Supports a healthy immune system health*
- Beneficial for healthy bones, teeth and hair*
- Bottled Fresh in Norway
- No Soy
- Only Naturally Occurring Vitamins (none added)
- Uses rare ancient extraction technique which uses nature to separate the oil from its liver
- No chemicals, solvents and mechanical devices used during the extraction process
- Oil is completely unrefined and produced under the total absence of heat
- Thoroughly tested by leading universities and government-linked institutes
- Uses miniscule amounts of organic wild rosemary and vitamin E from organic seeds to help protect and increase the shelf-life
How to take EVCLO
This is fresh and raw cod liver oil and must be refrigerated after opening to ensure maximum freshness. After removing oil from the refrigerator:
- To help procure a milder tasting EVCLO, let stand 5-10 minutes to warm (with the cap on)
- Gently shake to redistribute properties for a more even taste and distribution of vitamins and minerals
- Highly recommended to take with a dose of extra virgin butter oil. Dr. Weston A Price found that butter oil significantly enhances the absorption and benefits of EVCLO
Suggested Use: Adults- Start with ½ to 1 full teaspoon of Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil daily. Children- Start with ¼ - ½ tsp daily. Infant/Toddlers- 2-5 drops daily
Individuals may require more or less depending on their body weight and type. Fat soluble vitamins can be stored in the body so you may find that after several weeks of daily consumption you can reduce your intake. One bottle is approximately a month supply, depending on dosage. (1 tsp = 1 month, 1/2 tsp = 2 months).
Storage, Shipping and Expiration (Info from Rosita Real Foods)
Proper storage is critical to conserving the nutritional properties of Rosita EVCLO. Light accelerates the rate of oxidation, causing oil to go rancid more quickly. So does heat. When using this product keep it away from direct sources of heat, sunlight etc. Once you receive your Rosita EVCLO please refrigerate your bottle/bottles (if you are going to consume the product fairly soon). For longer-term storage, unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for improved shelf-life. Once opened consume within 2-3 months. Overall, the oil must be kept dark and cold. The oil may become cloudy and thicken when refrigerated or frozen. This is no cause for concern. Gently shake before use.
Please also note that transit of your oil during shipping should have negligible or no effect on your EVCLO. Once you receive your bottle of EVCLO, it is preferable that you leave your EVCLO under cold storage (refrigerated) for 12-24 hours prior to opening the bottle and consuming the oil. Remember to gently shake the bottle before use.
Shelf-life of unopened bottles stored in refrigerator is 12 months. If stored in freezer 2 - 3 Years.
Shelf-life after the bottles are opened is 2- 3 months refrigerated.