Organic 3 Yeastbiotic (Saccharomyces boulardii) - 60 Capsules
Research has found that the probiotic yeast S. boulardii can support healthy intestinal functioning and can help alleviate discomfort of an array of intestinal issues including antibiotic-associated diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, traveler's diarrhea and more.
Organic3 Yeastbiotic Formula
- Custom probiotic formula designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people
- Contains 150 mg Saccharomyces boulardii supplying 3+ billion CFUs
- Other Ingredients include cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
- Freeze-dried to maintain maximum potency and viability.
- No allergens or fillers
- Made in the USA
Health Benefits Include
- Helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal walls
- Clinically proven to stop diarrhea caused by antibiotics
- Can be taken along with antibacterial antibiotics without adversely affecting its potency and efficacy.
- Can also combat bacterial, parasite and fungal infections
Dosage and Suggest Use
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily for systemic yeast overgrowth.
- May be taken prior to, during or immediately following a course of antibiotics.
- Yeastbiotic is most effective when taken in two to three week increments followed by a break of one to two weeks.
- Therapeutic probiotics such as GutPro® and Primal Gut may intensify Yeastbiotic's" effectiveness.
- If you are experiencing discomfort as a result of excessive yeast die-off, lower your probiotic dose.
- Smaller doses of Yeastbiotic may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule and taking a portion of the contents (the powder will appear white with brown specs).
- For long-term storage, keep refrigerated.