Bioray Kids NDF Shine 2 oz. Tummy and Brain Nurturing Herbal Drop a non-GMO, alcohol, Gluten, Dairy and Soy free, all-natural formula that is designed specially for all-natural kid’s daily detoxification and organ support. NDF stands for natural detox formula. The unique manufacturing process creates beneficial bacteria, naturally removes harmful heavy metals and chemicals while bringing the essential elements to your little ones.Kids are the group of people who are sensitive individuals, this is why BioRay kids carefully choose all natural ingredients to provide extra care for those little bodies. NDF Shine binds to and removes toxins, supports gastrointestinal and immune function, and enhances speech.
Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
The Health Benefits and Highlights
Suggested Use and Instruction
- Helps remove toxins (heave mental, chemicals)
- Supports gastrointestinal immune function
- Enhances speech and communication
- Settles tummy issues
- Includes trace minerals, vitamins, RNA/DNA
- Pushes bad bugs out of the gastrointestinal tract and bowel
- First probiotic lysate liquid
- Supports immunity (IgA)
- Restores gut integrity (IgM)
- Alcohol, Gluten, Dairy and Soy free
- Shake well before use. Dilute in water or juice or put in your child's favorite food.
- Not intended for children under 12 months of age. Use only as directed on the label. Consult with your child's health practitioner before taking this or any dietary supplement.
- 50 lbs or less:Use one (1) dropper serving per day.
- 51 lbs or more:Use two (2) droppers servings per day.
Micronized Cell Wall Lysates of: Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS -1 and Micronized Yaeyama Chlorella (NDF®).
Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water and Natural Flavors (Berry). Probiotics are hypoallergenic, in a non-dairy, rice base.