Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO)
Polluted waters and the distaste for fish are inhibiting people of the extreme health benefits of fish oils, especially cod liver oil. Fish oil supplements are a great way to get the health benefits you need, and have been around for generations. By providing you with the purest form possible you can get all the healthy vitamins without the fear of pollutants or actually having to cook and eat fish!
The deep blue oceans and lakes surrounded by beautiful mountains in Northern Norway are some of the cleanest and purest ocean waters in the world. This is where the wild fresh fish used for (EVCLO) are sourced. The oil from the liver of these real Norwegian cod fish is extracted in the most beneficial and least refined ways possible to protect the environment and provide us with the highest quality product. EVCLO is rich in
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin D3 (145 - 389 IU per teaspoon)
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin A (2171 - 2962 IU per teaspoon)
- EPA (Approx. 510 mg/teaspoon)
- DHA (Approx. 700 mg/teaspoon)
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO)
- Supports neurological health and brain development*
- Has anti-inflammatory properties*
- Supports reproductive system*
- Beneficial for cardiovascular health*
- Supports a healthy immune system health*
- Beneficial for healthy bones, teeth and hair*
Why Rosita's Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Bottled Fresh in Norway
- No Soy
- Only Naturally Occurring Vitamins (none added)
- Uses rare ancient extraction technique which uses nature to separate the oil from its liver
- No chemicals, solvents and mechanical devices used during the extraction process
- Oil is completely unrefined and produced under the total absence of heat
- Thoroughly tested by leading universities and government-linked institutes
- Uses minuscule amounts of organic wild rosemary and vitamin E from organic seeds to help protect and increase the shelf-life
The Rosita Method
Most cod liver oils on the market are heavily processed and filled with synthetic additives. Take a look at their simple method that yields the highest-quality, most nutrient-rich fish oil on the market.
How to take EVCLO
This is fresh and raw cod liver oil and must be refrigerated after opening to ensure maximum freshness. After removing oil from the refrigerator:
- To help procure a milder tasting EVCLO, let stand 5-10 minutes to warm (with the cap on)
- Gently shake to redistribute properties for a more even taste and distribution of vitamins and minerals
- Highly recommended to take with a dose of extra virgin butter oil. Dr. Weston A Price found that butter oil significantly enhances the absorption and benefits of EVCLO
Dosing & Storage Guidelines
Download Rosita's Dosing & Storage Guidelines
- Adults: 1 teaspoon daily or as needed, with food.
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily or as needed, with food.
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily as needed. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily. Take as needed. Best taken with food.
- Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it's critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1/2 of a teaspoon every other day - until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
Storage and Shipping (Info from Rosita Real Foods):
- Store bottles of Rosita liquid in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Shelf life for unopened bottles: 14 months from production date if stored in the refrigerator, 3 years if stored in the freezer. (See Best Before date on bottle label)
- Shelf life for opened bottles: Once opened, store Rosita liquid in the refrigerator and consume within 3 months. Replace cap after every use and return to the refrigerator to extend freshness.