Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes - 4.4 lbs.
Dissolved in warm water, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring, highly soluble magnesium chloride. These dreamy bath flakes contain nothing but raw magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes bypass the gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
Are You at Risk for Magnesium Deficiency?
Nearly 75% of the US population is deficient in magnesium. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be at risk for magnesium deficiency.
- Are you 55 years old or older?
- Do you drink carbonated beverages on a regular basis?
- Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies or other sweet foods?
- Do you experience a lot of stress in your life, or have you recently had a major medical procedure such as surgery?
- Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?
- Do you take a diuretic, heart medication, asthma medication, birth control pills or estrogen replacement therapy?
- Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
- Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium or calcium supplements with magnesium in less than a 1:1 ratio?
- Do you experience anxiety, hyperactivity, or difficulty sleeping?
- Do you experience muscle spasms, cramps, or twitches?
The Health Benefits of Magnesium
- Increases Bone Strength
- Alleviates Stress and Anxiety
- Boosts Mood and Fights Depression
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
- Promotes Heart Health
- Alleviates Headaches and Migraines
- Alleviates Muscle Pain, Cramps, and Twitches
- Improves Skin Hydration
- Speeds Wound Healing
- Enhances Skin Barrier Function
- Decreases Inflammation
- Increases DHEA Levels
Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the magnesium flakes into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more. One cup contains approximately 15 g elemental magnesium.