Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil 8 oz.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is a concentrated transdermal magnesium mineral supplement. This ultra absorbable magnesium oil contains only pure, raw magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe. Ancient Minerals Magnesium oil bypasses the gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
Are You at Risk for Magnesium Deficiency?
Nearly 75% of the US population is deficient in magnesium. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be at risk for magnesium deficiency.
- Are you 55 years old or older?
- Do you drink carbonated beverages on a regular basis?
- Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies or other sweet foods?
- Do you experience a lot of stress in your life, or have you recently had a major medical procedure such as surgery?
- Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?
- Do you take a diuretic, heart medication, asthma medication, birth control pills or estrogen replacement therapy?
- Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
- Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium or calcium supplements with magnesium in less than a 1:1 ratio?
- Do you experience anxiety, hyperactivity, or difficulty sleeping?
- Do you experience muscle spasms, cramps, or twitches?
The Health Benefits of Magnesium
- Increases Bone Strength
- Alleviates Stress and Anxiety
- Boosts Mood and Fights Depression
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
- Promotes Heart Health
- Alleviates Headaches and Migraines
- Alleviates Muscle Pain, Cramps, and Twitches
- Prevents and Heals Numerous Skin Conditions
- Prevents Tooth Decay
- Increases DHEA Levels
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is the gold standard for quick and efficient restoration of intracellular magnesium levels. For ease of use, apply magnesium oil to the skin using the fine-mist spray bottle provided. To limit over-spray, dispense 1-3 sprays into a cupped hand and rub into the skin thoroughly.
Please Note: After application, you may notice a slight salt-like mineral residue remaining when the solution dries. This is normal, especially in dry climates or heated indoor areas, and varies with the amount of magnesium applied at one time as well as skin type. If you would like to avoid this mineral residue, simply apply magnesium oil 20 minutes prior to showering each day. After 20 minutes, the majority of the magnesium ions will have been absorbed and you may rinse the solution off during normal showering or bathing. Alternatively, you can wipe the residue off with a damp washcloth.
- For best results, apply magnesium liberally to arms and legs to ensure a large enough surface area for your absorption.
- If you experience some slight skin irritation, dilute Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil with 1 part water to make a 50% strength solution.
- Eight sprays delivers approximately 100 mg of elemental magnesium onto the skin.