Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Gentle Heavy Metal & Chemical Detoxifier*
NDF Plus® safely removes toxic heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, organochlorides and BPA while balancing nutrient and mineral levels. NDF Plus® is a gentle detoxifying formula for sensitive individuals with assimilation, immune and/or digestive issues.*
- Removes toxic metals including lead, mercury, arsenic, uranium, thallium, cadmium, antimony and aluminum.
- Removes chemicals and pesticides including Lindane, dioxin, BPA, phthalates and chlorine.
- Binds to endotoxins and exotoxins.
- Balances essential nutrients as it contains naturally occurring amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Provides natural occurring fulvic acid, antioxidant and free-radical scavenger, serving to balance cell life.
Health Benefits Include:
NDF PLUS® Ingredients:
- Improves memory and immune function*
- Inhibits excessive histamine response*
- Eliminates brain fog*
- Increases vitality, energy & focus*
- Improves tolerance of environment*
Micronized Yaeyama Chlorella, Organic Cilantro, PolyFlor™ cell wall lysates of:
L. acidophilus DDS-1,
Agaricus Blazei mushroom,
Horsetail herb and Milk thistle seeds
Deionized water and gluten-free grain alcohol (20% by volume). Made with organic ingredients
Intake Instructions for Children & Adults:
Adults: 3 - 6 drops in 6 - 8 oz of filtered water twice (2x) a day. Increase intake by 6 drops every other day until intake is 52 drops twice (2x) a day. Stay hydrated with lemon and water. Ensure bowels are moving daily.
Children & Sensitive Individuals: Start with 1 drop per day in 4 - 6 ounces of filtered water or juice once (1x) a day in the morning. Increase by 1 drop every 3 - 4 days, as tolerated. Work up to 26 drops twice (2x) a day.
To avoid harmful side effects of chlorine: Take 3 - 4 drops prior to and/or after swimming.
If pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
As with all herbals, after the first dose wait to see if there is stomach upset. If there is no reaction within one hour, proceed. If there is a mild stomach reaction, take dose with food.
Shelf Life: 5 years
Storage: Store in cupboard. No refrigeration necessary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.