What are premium supplement ingredients?
- All Natural & Whole Food ingredients; nothing synthetic or artificial
- Organic or wild-harvested with no toxic pesticides
- Fairly traded and ethical labor; we will never profit at the expense of another human being
- Backed by scientific research
- Minimally Processed – raw, freeze-dried, or fermented, and always processed without chemicals
- Third party tested for quality
Low quality ingredients that you will NOT find in Perfect Supplements.
- NO cheap fillers, such as rice or silica
- NO flow agents (learn more about magnesium stearate)
- NO binders (glue-like substances that form powders into tablets)
- NO artificial colors or flavors
- NO GMOs
Certified cGMP & Quality Control – Perfect Manufacturing
At Perfect Supplements we are committed to producing the highest quality supplements that money can buy. We pride ourselves knowing that the manufacturing facility is in compliance with the US Food and Drug Administration's strict guidelines.
The FDA has rules in place to protect consumers who buy nutritional supplements. These regulations are known as Current Good Manufacturing Process or cGMP and require that companies who produce, process and package supplements, take the necessary steps to insure that their products are safe, pure, and effective.
The manufacturing processes follow all regulations, especially in the areas of cleanliness, equipment maintenance, quality control and record keeping. There are frequent inspections before, during, and after production to maintain uniformity in weight, dosage, and quality. Using state-of-the-art lab testing and calibrations, the raw materials are constantly analyzed for composition, purity, and strength.
All equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using a strict GMP regulated procedure to ensure there is no cross contamination, allergen contamination and when doing organic products, non-organic contamination. For an added level of safety and testing, an ATP swab test is performed after every cleaning and before starting a new run.
We at Perfect Supplements take the manufacturing of all our products very seriously and we want you to know that there is an experienced team working behind the scenes to guarantee you that our supplements are manufactured under the best possible conditions. We want you to be as confident as we are that the ingredients you read on the label of our Perfect Supplements are exactly what you’ll be getting in each and every bottle.