Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Liver Oil (EVRLO)
Referred to as the “Gold of the Ocean,” Extra-Virgin Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil is the purest form possible you can get and may be the only non-processed oil without any additives on this planet.
Extra Virgin Ratfish Oil is very different from most fish oils. Lab-tests have revealed this oil to contain as much as 33% of rare alkylglycerols that support strengthening, wound healing, and immune supporting properties. In addition, alkylglycerols can help support the body’s natural responses towards bacteria, fungi and yeast; increase total antioxidant status of blood; and help to support the production of certain immune system chemicals.
Health Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Oil
- Lubricates, protects and de-calcifies very demanding surfaces and systems.
- Contains a wide spectrum of naturally occurring fatty acids, fat soluble nutrients and antioxidants.
- Rich source of naturally occurring biologically active alkylglycerol lipids.
- Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil and OMEGA-3:
- Total n-3 PUFA: 54.7 mg per gram
- EPA (20:5 n-3): 24.4 mg per gram
- DHA (22:6 n-3): 15.7 mg per gram
Dosing & Storage Guidelines
Download Rosita's Dosing & Storage Guidelines
Suggested Use: Serving Size - 10-12 drops daily
Storage UN-OPENED bottles:
- In Freezer for 3-5 years. (-19°C = -2.2°F)
- In Fridge for 1-3 years. (4°C = 39°F)
- In dark cool environment 1 year. (15°C = 59°F)
- In dark warm environment 3-6 months. (30°C = 86°F)
If you or your child has never consumed fish or fish oil, or if you suspect a food allergy, consult your doctor prior to using a fish body oil/fish liver oil product.