Perfect For These Lifestyles & Conditions
Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Liver Oil (EVRLO)
This very rare and unique handcrafted oil - produced from ancient principles given to us from nature and its seasons - has shown remarkable properties through lab-testing and usage. Its naturally high content of antioxidants also gives it a very long shelf life.
Ratfish - chimaera monstrosa - is not related to any other fish species on this planet. The liver is more than 60% of its total mass weight and it has separate anal and urogenital openings. It is one of the oldest fish species known - containing substances and DNA found in mammals, sharks and fish.
The ratfish (also called rabbit fish) is not the same as skate fish or ghost shark, it is not even close to be related to any of these fish species or any other fish species on this planet. And no matter what other sources on the Internet may say, Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil™ could only be found here in this Net-Shop or with other business partners approved by the Rosita Family. (If needed, please ask for these approved business partners and where to find them).
Lab-tests have revealed this oil to contain as much as 33% of the very precious alkylglycerols. "Google search alkylglycerols"
With its estimated 1150 drops - depending on your demands, this bottle will be enough for extended usage. It lubricates, protects and de-calcifies with deep penetrating properties on/in very demanding surfaces and systems.
Health Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Ratfish Oil-
- Lubricates, protects and de-calcifies very demanding surfaces and systems.
- Contains a wide spectrum of naturally occurring fatty acids, fat soluble nutrients and antioxidants.
- Rich source of naturally occurring biologically active alkylglycerol lipids.
- Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil and OMEGA-3:
- Total n-3 PUFA: 54.7 mg per gram
- EPA (20:5 n-3): 24.4 mg per gram
- DHA (22:6 n-3): 15.7 mg per gram
Suggested Use: Serving Size - 10-12 drops daily
Storage UN-OPENED bottles:
- In Freezer for 3-5 years. (-19°C = -2.2°F)
- In Fridge for 1-3 years. (4°C = 39°F)
- In dark cool environment 1 year. (15°C = 59°F)
- In dark warm environment 3-6 months. (30°C = 86°F)
If you or your child has never consumed fish or fish oil, or if you suspect a food allergy, consult your doctor prior to using a fish body oil/fish liver oil product.